Spanish Language Manager

Gera is an unknown quantity at this point

I've taken this screenshots so far

Old December 3rd, 2010, 21:47   #42
Blue Jess

Blue Jess is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Which is, if you ask me, quite stupid indeed.
Yeah, and a total big tease
Blue Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2010, 02:44   #43
FlyPal

FlyPal is on a distinguished road

I combined some screenshots for you.
Also I tested utura and utura gran, as someone asked me to do so.

utura:
heals 20hp/turn
20 turns
1turn/3seconds
lasts 60 seconds
cooldown is 60 seconds
makes a total of 400 hp recovery within 1 minute

utura gran:
heals 40hp/turn
20 turns
1turn/3sec
lasts 60 seconds
cooldown is 60 seconds
makes a total of 800hp recovery within 1 minute

They can be used at the same time but they can not be combined!
If you use utura gran, while utura is still in progress, it will give you 40hp/turn, untill utura gran runs out.
If you use utura while utura gran is in progress you will only heal 20hp/turn untill utura runs out!

-> The cooldown of the spell whic is in progress will not be canceled if you cast the other one.
-> The spell which you have used last, is the spell that counts.

Any more questions?
Feel free to ask!
Attached Images
File Type: gif mounts.gif (537.7 KB, 42 views)

FlyPal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2010, 08:10   #44
pilux

pilux is on a distinguished road

Here's a video I made! It pretty much shows where you can find the 6 easiest mounts to get and how to tame them.

YouTube - 6 easiest mounts to get in Tibia
Old December 4th, 2010, 11:37   #45
Laserturken

Laserturken is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilux View Post
Here's a video I made! It pretty much shows where you can find the 6 easiest mounts to get and how to tame them.
Once you unluck those mounts do they last forever like addons or only for a time limit?
Laserturken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2010, 12:14   #46
Saylor

Saylor is on a distinguished road

They last forever. They are like addons but can be used with every outfit.
Saylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2010, 13:21   #47
glotzer
Tibia ML Staff

glotzer is on a distinguished road

i personaly musst say: if this crap get on a real server it will be the last day i play tibia...
i saw a druid hitting 1k demon for 100 mana...
and the the sorc: YEA i can onehit a gs with fire... but moment, aren't 90% of monsters imune to fire? wasn't ~70% weak to ice? oh well i think ill have to see how bad it realy is going to be...
glotzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2010, 14:13   #48
GodIsADJ

GodIsADJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by glotzer View Post
i personaly musst say: if this crap get on a real server it will be the last day i play tibia...
and the the sorc: YEA i can onehit a gs with fire... but moment, aren't 90% of monsters imune to fire? wasn't ~70% weak to ice? oh well i think ill have to see how bad it realy is going to be...
which spell is that?
GodIsADJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2010, 14:52   #49
glotzer
Tibia ML Staff

ultimate strikes...
Old December 4th, 2010, 15:55   #50
Beauty Sab

Beauty Sab is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AevinKart View Post
HAHA I LOVE MY BLACK SHEEP

This looks like it should be forbidden for people of age under 18!

//Sab~
Beauty Sab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2010, 18:35   #51
orion

orion is on a distinguished road

I like the black sheep mount
Also, someone knows about new equips items? such as armors or legs?
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2010, 20:38   #52
Nachtlamp

Nachtlamp is on a distinguished road

Quote:

damn.. well, i tried out the ultimate spells myself. i could hit over 600 on dragons.. with a 6 second cool down.
when i was thinking about that cooldown, i tested my normal exori frigo.
i hitted 200~ with a 2 second delay. so a little math says the ultimate spell is almost useless, with the 6 sec cooldown in mind, i can also not use my wand during its cooldown for about 3-4 sec's (didnt find the exact seconds).

if i use 3 exori frigo + wand, i average hit 200 - 280 (so 3 hits = 3x 240 = 720 damage)
if i use 1 ultimate frigo + wand, i average hit 500-600 ( so that is 550 damage)

BUT!!!, after the exori frigo, i dont have any cooldown so i can just start attacking again.
with the ultimate i have to wait for the cooldown to finish before being able to cast spells again... -.-

in my opinion its useless to use those ultimate spells.. u get more damage on normal frigo in 2 more turns.. only in life threatning situations it could be helpful
Nachtlamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2010, 23:16   #53
Knight of the White Wolf
Super Moderator

Knight of the White Wolf is on a distinguished road

http://dev.tibiacity.org/p/227/test_server_special/

Some more test server screenshots and other bits of information there.

Also, one of the new Knight healing spells (intense Recovery) increases healing rate over time. I am a level 101 EK with ML 6, and in 60 seconds it healed 815 hp. Not bad for 165 mana.

Why?
Because I can!
- Knight of the White Wolf
Knight of the White Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2010, 01:26   #54
Nevaran

Nevaran is on a distinguished road

Quote:
As a matter of fact, out of the 449 (if I counted correctly) monster listed on tibiawiki 86 are immune to fire damage, 90 are strong to fire damage, 159 are neutral (or unknown) to fire damage, and finally 114 that are weak to fire damage. I might have missed a few (it's like 1am here now). That would make it ~25% that are weak to fire damage and ~19% that are immune to fire damage.
Compare that to ice damage:
52 (~12%) that are immune to ice damage, 121 are strong to ice, 192 are neutral (or unknown) and 84 (~19%) that are weak to ice damage. Is it still as bad as you thought? Or should I compare energy and earth too and see who wins that one?

@the person who said that it had a 6 second cooldown. The ultimate strikes have a 30 second cooldown and a 4 second attack cooldown (which means you have to wait for 4 seconds instead of 2 to make your next attack and you have to wait 30 seconds before using the ultimate strike again) and the strong strikes have an 8 second cooldown. That makes them pretty much an alternative to use every now and then if you really need to kill a monster a few rounds faster. It won't be anything you use on a regular basis.
Nevaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2010, 02:24   #55
aymh

aymh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevaran View Post
As a matter of fact, out of the 449 (if I counted correctly) monster listed on tibiawiki 86 are immune to fire damage, 90 are strong to fire damage, 159 are neutral (or unknown) to fire damage, and finally 114 that are weak to fire damage. I might have missed a few (it's like 1am here now). That would make it ~25% that are weak to fire damage and ~19% that are immune to fire damage.
52 (~12%) that are immune to ice damage, 121 are strong to ice, 192 are neutral (or unknown) and 84 (~19%) that are weak to ice damage. Is it still as bad as you thought? Or should I compare energy and earth too and see who wins that one?

@the person who said that it had a 6 second cooldown. The ultimate strikes have a 30 second cooldown and a 4 second attack cooldown (which means you have to wait for 4 seconds instead of 2 to make your next attack and you have to wait 30 seconds before using the ultimate strike again) and the strong strikes have an 8 second cooldown. That makes them pretty much an alternative to use every now and then if you really need to kill a monster a few rounds faster. It won't be anything you use on a regular basis.
You are totally right
aymh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2010, 16:54   #56
Blue Jess

Blue Jess is on a distinguished road

Test server is offline now...

Andrej made the announcement about ten-fifteen minutes before turning them off so everyone went PK crazy, that was fun

Oh, and snapped this ss. Rawr'd him when he appeared in my screen at edron instead of healing, totally worth it (and woulda died anyway lol)

alt link
Blue Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2010, 15:19   #57
glotzer
Tibia ML Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevaran View Post

could be true, but i mean stronger monsters that are actualy worth hunting, stuff like dls, demons, hffs, spectres, hellspawns and so on... there fire/energy loss for sure, throught didn't count
Old December 8th, 2010, 09:02   #58
Nevaran

Nevaran is on a distinguished road

Quote:
could be true, but i mean stronger monsters that are actualy worth hunting, stuff like dls, demons, hffs, spectres, hellspawns and so on... there fire/energy loss for sure, throught didn't count
Ok, checking monsters with at least 1000hp with regular spawns (so basically no event monsters, no bosses, no inq bosses and no pharaohs) that are weak or immune to energy/fire and earth/ice. I have not taken into account how strong they are against an element. Also didn't count the monsters that are strong to both elements since we were only talking about weak and immune. The total doesn't add up because some monster are immune/neutral/weak to both elements.

Weak to energy(23)/fire(12) total 28
Neutral (or unknown) to energy(7)/fire(3) total 9
Immune to energy(5)/fire(25) total 26 (immune to one of them and strong to the other 14)

Weak to earth(5)/ice(20) total 25
Neutral (or unknown) to earth(6)/ice(5) total 10
Immune to earth(32)/ice(10) total 39 (immune to one of them and strong to the other 21)

Now afterwards I guess I should've checked how many in total were neutral or weak to both elements before I deleted the lists I made, but since relatively few are neutral I guess it wouldn't change much. Basically anything from 28 to 37 monster are neutral or weak to energy/fire, and anything from 25 to 35 are neutral or weak to earth/ice. For immunities it's 14 that are immune to either energy or fire and strong to the other one, and 21 that are immune to either earth or ice and strong to the other one. Sounds pretty balanced to me.

I did check wiki for the info so it might not be totally accurate. Also I've slept like 3 hours tonight so my mind might have missed some monsters. Still it shouldn't be that many.

Just a quick check of weakness for monsters with more than 2000hp:
Energy 12
Fire 5
Total energy+fire: 13

Earth 2
Ice 11
Total earth+ice: 13
Nevaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2010, 14:06   #59
glotzer
Tibia ML Staff