Go Back   Tibia ML Forum > English > Game-chat > Unsolved quests

Notices

Unsolved quests Discuss unsolved secrets in Tibia and think of a strategy to find the solution

Old April 17th, 2010, 12:52   #1
Blue Jess

Blue Jess is on a distinguished road
Default Secrets of the East Thais Troll Cave

This cave and the surrounding area have always fascinated me, there are several strange things around that general area, hidden holes at ground floor leading to small caves, many locked doors and there is an entire area from some ancient quest that apparently can no longer be accessed (well, thats the word on the street, but I HAVE seen a troll champion trapped in a corner that can been seen from the entrance of the cave, so there must still be a way in. I wish I took an SS that day >.<).

There's also this wierd bit near the double scorpion spawn, by using a pick on the rubble blocking a small tunnel you get some orange text saying "There is always new rubble falling down from the ceiling". Anyone know why that's been put in? Is it related to a quest?

So, anyone know any secrets/hints/tips about this place or have any theories and such?

Edit: other stuff: Narrow hole and mining tools (north of the tools is the rubble spot, so maybe they are a clue?)

Last edited by Blue Jess; April 17th, 2010 at 13:05. Reason: Added stuffsssss
Blue Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2010, 15:58   #2
MB Trimera

MB Trimera is on a distinguished road

Only thing I know is that the rocks that give you the orange text are most likely not quest related. You can see a lot of them in dwarven mines and on different other places.

And about the troll champion, I'm not really sure what place you are talking about. Could you make a screenshot of where exactly you saw it trapped?

Greets,
MB
MB Trimera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2010, 16:45   #3
Karlkoninan

Karlkoninan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jess View Post
This cave and the surrounding area have always fascinated me, there are several strange things around that general area, hidden holes at ground floor leading to small caves, many locked doors and there is an entire area from some ancient quest that apparently can no longer be accessed (well, thats the word on the street, but I HAVE seen a troll champion trapped in a corner that can been seen from the entrance of the cave, so there must still be a way in. I wish I took an SS that day >.<).
That's the old quest for utevo lux I think, and you could get the spellscroll there.
You can still access the other side, by using parcels or exani hur up from the round rotworm cave with lava in the middle. You can however not access the old quest room anymore...
Karlkoninan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2010, 20:41   #4
Blue Jess

Blue Jess is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB Trimera View Post
Only thing I know is that the rocks that give you the orange text are most likely not quest related. You can see a lot of them in dwarven mines and on different other places.

And about the troll champion, I'm not really sure what place you are talking about. Could you make a screenshot of where exactly you saw it trapped?

Greets,
MB
I see, its odd that orange text would be added for these kind of spots while so many statues in tibia have nothing written on them >.<
oh, and here's a dramatic reenactment pic of where the troll I saw a long time ago was blocked in a corner by crates/chests, I remember corner jumping about to try and get a better view

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlkoninan View Post
That's the old quest for utevo lux I think, and you could get the spellscroll there.
You can still access the other side, by using parcels or exani hur up from the round rotworm cave with lava in the middle. You can however not access the old quest room anymore...
Thanks for the hint!

After alot of attempts to levitate in different places I found a spot that would take me up! The room upstairs is rather beautiful, I wish there were more nice places like this in low level places

So, next question, whats up with that wierd house just a little to the south of the troll caves? It's got a nice never ending waterfall thing going on (I would looooove to have like, a rentable house ingame that had a waterfall on it ).
Blue Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2010, 01:07   #5
Exaga

Exaga is on a distinguished road

The room where you levitated up, Jess, is where PKers hide until they lose their skulls. I'm not sure if it's widely known these days but in years gone by was used a lot for this purpose.

It also looks from your screenshot to have been very much revamped and rennovated since last time I was there! I wonder why?
Old December 20th, 2010, 22:12   #6
Sebito

Sebito is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sebito

There's a fire field covering something (not sure if it's a hole) and I can't get rid of it with water / destroy field runes. It's just abit south from the wall you use the pick on. There are also these branches in weird spots, can't use them tho...
Old April 4th, 2011, 22:05   #7
hunner980

hunner980 is on a distinguished road

i saw some lvl 100 come by when i was hunting the rotworms and asked me i you could pick the hole spot to get to a dragon spot anymore. he said he quit in 7.7 update and thats when he last was in the spawn
hunner980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2016, 05:54   #8
davidcb01

davidcb01 is on a distinguished road

I would like to know with there are any updates to this quest?
I was walking around and i notice that the msg There is always new rubble falling down from the ceiling., appears just if you use pick in 4 spots.
I saw somewhere that there are many spots like these, but looking in the quest "Royal Rescue Quest" there is some mechanics that match and worth looking in.
I want to know if there is still people looking this topic...
davidcb01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2016, 22:57   #9
Ephixo xXUNITERAXx

Ephixo xXUNITERAXx is on a distinguished road

Reminds me of draconia, and that weird bonelord language in hellgate! anyone crack that yet?
Ephixo xXUNITERAXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2016, 01:45   #10
Gera
Spanish Language Manager

Gera is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephixo xXUNITERAXx View Post
Reminds me of draconia, and that weird bonelord language in hellgate! anyone crack that yet?
Not that I know off >.< there are so many mysteries